Friday, November 15, 2013

sick days.

it's not
what you said
it's what you
didn't
now i sit here
alone
in silent
darkness
but i hear things
this constant conversation
with myself
i'm talking to you
and you know
exactly
what i'm saying
but you never answer
through all the pain
and all of the
sick days
together
that should have made us
stronger
instead
made us
weak
i was lucky
to be with you
because
i loved you
because
i love you
and so
the dialog
never ends
sometimes
i truly feel
like you can hear me
and sometimes
i know
you're thinking
about me
but still
you don't reply
i try
to convince myself
that your hatred
is just your fear
keeping you from me
i can't believe
that it's over
forever
i won't
if you stretch out
your arms
if you smile
if you reach out to me
i will be there
and if you ask me
i will never
let go
...

No comments:

Post a Comment