Thursday, September 20, 2012

missing.

simple words
triggers
a feeling
washing over
but it's nothing like water
something is wrong
very wrong
and this feeling
could it be a warning?
or a sign
that things simply
aren't fitting into place
as they could be?
as they should be?
so much that is needed
and so painfully wanted
is missing
while so much useless garbage
is everywhere in this place
not just another rambling
about how unfair
how disturbing
life has become
but in it's way
a deep
desperate scream
for help
for change
change that seems
and feels
hopeless
and just out of control
hands cannot grasp
these things
minds cannot change them
either
it won't go away
it just won't go away
until it just
does
-
come to me
i need you
sweet sanity.
faithful and true
i beg of this life
to give me
yet another
chance
to find a way
to hold on
to move on
to get out
to get up
and take me
to wherever it may be
where my
heres
and
nows
make sense
and i can live
this static is too loud
and i am missing everything
because with the sound of static
comes the vision of white noise
the scent of burning wires
and the feeling of not belonging
inside my own skin
out there
somewhere
lies
my opportunity
to find my destiny
i must
find
you
before
it's
too
late
...

No comments:

Post a Comment